Annyeong!

Annyeong! Let's feed my (and your) addiction towards KPop! Saranghaeyo!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2PM - Tired of Waiting

Haha I've told you before that I don't like this song! But now I realize that I was wrong. The song is awesome. What the heck has happened to me? Autotune or whatsoever, blergh with that fact. It's very catchy and meaningul (sobs!). Even though JaeBoom is not in this song, so what. The other 6 should be respected as how we respect JaeBoom, right? To all Hottest, let's looping this song for 1000 times (again). :D

neoreul gidarida jichyeo michigo
tto haruharu maeilgachi illyeoni gatgo
o nan na na na~
gidaridaga neol gidaridaga yeah
geumbangirado niga dasi ol geotman gatgo
dwidoraseomyeon dasi neoreul bol geotman gata
o nan na na na na~
jichyeo michigo nan jichyeo michigo yeah

I’m going crazy while waiting for you
Every single day feels like a year
I’m waiting
I’m getting tired of waiting
It feels like you could come back any second
It feels like I could just turn around and see you
I’m just getting tired, I’m just getting tired

2PM - Tired of Waiting
Album: The First Album 1:59PM
Released Date: 14/11/09
Download mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment