Annyeong!

Annyeong! Let's feed my (and your) addiction towards KPop! Saranghaeyo!

Monday, November 2, 2009

DBSK - Bolero



DBSK - Bolero
Album: The Secret Code (Japanese Album)
Release Date: 25/03/09
Download mp3

I want to start my post with this song 'Bolero' by DBSK. Actually this song is a soundtrack for a JDrama called Subaru. Their live performance is also grrreattt! I never imagined any other Korean group can sing live as best as they could. Check it here.

Ohh, and I don't want to comment anything about their lawsuit issue. I don't even want to think about it. It really scares me. I just hope everything will be ok *crossing fingers*. And I keep on listening to their songs, I mean ALL of their songs just to calm myself. Huhu. To all Cassiopeias, please don't hear anything about any rumors until they speak up themselves. Always keep the faith ya!

credit: HDBSK, KuiXian

0 comments:

Post a Comment