Annyeong!

Annyeong! Let's feed my (and your) addiction towards KPop! Saranghaeyo!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alex Chu (Clazziquai) - Flowerpot


Alex Chu (Clazziquai) - Flowerpot
Album: My Vintage Romance
Released Date: 2008
Download mp3

Alex! You've touched my heart thousand times. This song is really a sad song. I cried whenever I watched him singing this song for his 'wife' ShinAe in WGM (First Farewell Episode, EP8). This song is about how a woman wants to be a flowerpot at the window, just to be beside her loved one (because he is now gone somewhere else). Pls listen to Loveholics (the original) version as well, they are really good! Listen HERE. I think he wanted to be the flowerpot, and be beside ShinAe every single time. So sad though :'( (I keep on looping this song while doing assignment from 10pm - 7am).

credit: zamzani77, Cymira

0 comments:

Post a Comment