Annyeong!

Annyeong! Let's feed my (and your) addiction towards KPop! Saranghaeyo!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Clazziquai - Ping


Clazziquai - Ping
Album: Mucho Beat
Released Date: 26/11/09
Download mp3

I'm quite busy nowadays with final exams (it is next week for god sake!), so mianhe for lack of updates. Huhu. Btw I'm currently into this song at this moment. But the video really makes me feel dizzy. Caution: Switch to another window after you hit the play button of this mv. The dance beat sounds like some kind of disco tune (electro tune) or whatsoever, really makes me feel want to dance with it! And Alex's voice makes my heart melt (even with an electro tune song) haha! If you wonder who is Alex, actually he is the main male vocal for Clazziquai, other than Horan (female vocal) and Dj Clazzi as the dj, who else. Alex is also one of the bridegroom in WGM, with his partner Shin Ae. I really love them especially in the episode when they have to take care of a quadruplets, with some aid of course (LeeTeuk & EunHyuk of SuJu) haha so kawaii! ;)

credit: moon2ml, carmeyl

0 comments:

Post a Comment