Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry (Answer)
Album: The 2nd Asia Tour Concert Album Super Show 2
Download mp3
Super Junior or SuJu just released their new album, The 2nd Asia Tour Concert Album Super Show 2. This song is from this album. Woww! I just can say that this ballad-r&b-soul (idk which one suits best, haha) version of the high dance beat Sorry, Sorry is really amused me! Their vocals in this song are really awesome. I never into SuJu before even though most of my friends are SuJu's ELF all the time. If you still remember, my heart will always be with DBSK oppas. Hehe. Pls don't get annoyed. I just adore their voices so much, no matter how cute SuJu or SHINee could be. No Kpop idols could beat their voices (especially my JaeJoong oppa)! Now SuJu has proved that I am really wrong. Haha stop with all this crap.
Note to self: SuJu is also great, just like DBSK. Hehe.
credit: urnobody919
0 comments:
Post a Comment